Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall in Minnesota




We've just finished a glorious fall weekend here in Minnesota! Both boys were occupied with friends this afternoon, so Orn and I took advantage of the freedom and went for a long walk. It was such a glorious afternoon that we ended up going a bit further than we had originally planned, so the last mile or so we were hoofing it as fast as we could! We had to get home in time to grab both vehicles to head in opposite directions to retrieve the boys! Too funny - we did about 7 miles in just less than 2 hours, so right now I am ready to hit the hay!


Before I sign off though, the pictures are from a couple days ago when I found Hans up in the tree in our front yard. Now that I'm "picture blogging" I ran in the house, grabbed the camera, got a couple shots of him, and THEN yelled at him to get down.

No comments: